Oct 3, 2011

Friends

I'm blogging this entirely from my phone as my Internet has been down since early afternoon. Grrr. So please excuse the brevity. Here's a gif sneak peek of Sunday morning's shoot with Ashley (you remember the gorgeous red head that is no stranger on this blog :p) and her friends. We were lucky to have some gorgeous weather in Central Park. It was a great time. Although fighting parents with strollers for ideal park spots was a bitch. They invaded our first spot within minutes.

No better way to welcome Autumn!

11 comments :

  1. love it :D thanks for making this so special! can't wait to see the rest & let's plan OUR round! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. heehee, the gif is oddly mesmerizing. i've watched it like 10 times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog!! I just wanted to let you know that I featured your blog as one of my favorite's in my Blog Feature post on my blog :) I hope you don't mind, I just wanted to share your lovely blog with my readers! Can't wait to read more :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute gif....hope your internets get fixed soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg- how fun! makes me want to jump in there and throw those leaves with them gals!

    ReplyDelete