Jan 15, 2015

Weekday Breakfast

If only all mornings could begin at Maialino, a restaurant that is so much more to me than just a place to have delicious food. So many good mornings have started here, lunches where one hour quickly becomes two becomes three... and dreamy nights have ended here. There's just the right amount of buzz on a weekday morning here, and that caramelized brioche bun (not pictured here because you gotta eat it while it's warm) still gives me so much joy after all these years of ordering it. Although I come here at least once a week, I rarely document my meals here anymore. The light was too pretty this particular morning to resist a few shots.






11 comments :

  1. Beautiful shots, Alice. Hard to believe these were all taken with an iPhone—mobile photography has come a long way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really gorgeous, moody lighting xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. With an iPhone? I'm impressed! What is your editing process like?

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely! Looks like a cozy home rather than a cafe :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks soooo good. What a great day to start the day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That first picture is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my god I have to check this place out - it looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete